November 9, 2008

Happy Hatching Day...

The day I came to be...


November 8, 1988, my birthday. I turned 20 just yesterday, and it was very memorable. I was so happy that everyone greeted me and gave me gifts which I did not expect. Even before the day of my birthday, November 7, I was really looking forward to my birthday. I waited all night of course. I checked my phone from time to time to see who texted me with greetings and lovely messages. Well, everyone greeted me in advance but the first who greeted me was Gringo at exactly 12 midnight. Haha! i was very happy of course! so much!

Alas! Saturday has come, my hatching day. I was very happy to see that everyone including my family and friends greeted me. The day was fine of course and all was perfectly going well. My kariktan dance troupe family were all smiles, happy and gay! That morning also, the inbox of my phone got full of text messages which has birthday greetings on it coming from my classmates and friends. I was so very happy at that time. I feel so lucky that i have such good and loving families and friends to look up to. I will really cherish the moment i came to live in this world!

The celebration was not too much, at least everyone was present. We also planned to go bar hopping but it was cancelled due to minor problems so I just stayed at home and watched television all night. It was very sad that i didn't get to go out with my friends though my feelings were overwhelmed.

My day was as cool as ever! Thank you God for giving me such a wonderful day. It will always stay in my memory and will never fade. Thank you God, Mom, Pao, to all the Vicencio family, to my friends... Farnie, mia, eden, lyue, kinji, kitchie, all english majors... to Kristel, errol, choco, arzy, eurissa, Bryan, louie...
THANKS A MILLION GUYS!!! LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments: