December 26, 2008

Hair Faux Pa?


Look at me, my head is so shiny like a crystal ball shimmering under a light... (laughs)

Surprised? well, I'm not. This look is much better than before when I only had few hair on my head; my scalp, visibly seen amidst the clear and annoying array of my hair was so distracting.

Do I look like Boy Abunda? NOT! True, the complexion of my skin does matches his but I'm way too handsome to be compared. Oh! what about Lex Luther from Small ville? DEFINITELY! Regardless of our skin color, we do look alike. I'm handsome, his handsome, we are both pretty!

A friend claimed that I was a man of updates; in short, seasonal. The Autumn season was the most obvious, my hair started to fall badly that every day the irony of seeing 100 strands of hair falling was very stressful and not to mention a dreadful shock of shame. Winter shaved my hair yesterday and from the look of it the field was as clear as snow. Very evident that I no longer have hair. (sigh)

What a shock! haha! At least I don't have that kind of distorted shape for a skull.

I know it's funny to see my new do. Yet, I'm still beautiful even without embellishments. I'd rather prefer this bald statement than to go out with my previous hair looking like an old man with a terrible mane to post. For the record, this look is just temporary. My hair will grow soon, you'll see.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone and LONG LIVE THE BALDS...!

4 comments:

Kiyuki MeiLi Chizuko said...

isn't that nice?? yeah, I could even see a destiny or a prediction in that crystal ball of yours...is that a head?? I saw features of a man's face! hahahah...

just bluffin, atleast we all look different now..me, with curls as if I was electrified so badly..anyway, Baldymort,uuhmm..harry potter is soon coming to the cinemas..hahaha...

we're still beautiful, though it's winter...and spring is coming...

Kiyuki MeiLi Chizuko said...

there's nothing to worry about...hehehehe..season changes..

carl uno said...

hahaha!!! yeah i know! that's why the ball is crystal clear... ahahaha!!!
o0o0o0hhh, aaahhh, waaaoo0oh!!! i see somethin', something big and furrrry... do you know what it is?

shienna said...

hahaha' in our case pb only a part of our hair altered, while in yours everything changed . . .

well, 'rounds' this year would be lucky ., just as your head ,
good for you! hehe,

as in year of the "OOOOOOOOOOx" ..