March 28, 2009

my account

20 years and counting…


I’m still single.
I had relationships with men and women before.
But all were just mere jokes.
I never had a serious relationship with someone.
8 months, 3 months, 2 months, 1 month, 30 days, a week, 3 days…
Yes, those were the months and days I had with a lover.
The horror. (sigh)
You know what’s the most painful part of being single?
I know you feel this too.
It’s when you are ready to love but still longing for someone who will comfort you at night, who will hug you, caress you and love you back.
How I wish this would soon come to an end.
Honestly, I am fed up of waiting.
But, I’m still hoping.
Though, I’m afraid of the consequences.
I am also guilty.
I am looking for you.
I hope you are searching for me also.
And, I hope we’ll see each other very soon.

2 comments:

Kiyuki MeiLi Chizuko said...

ahhh...the madness of being single...

i am single all my life...let me emphasize on that...i am always single...and i believe i will be till the afterlife! so what? not everybody is perfect...none of us can have everything we want...i accept it, but you, you just keep on hoping, itll come one day! one romantic day! soon....hahaha..

just pray and believe...

carl uno said...

kinjie:

yeah! the madness... yes, im really hoping and so should you! i know someone will come to you. may be not here, who knows. db? this world is full of surprises! yeah!