September 10, 2008

Betrayed Over Non- Factual Remedy

"Anything may be betrayed, anyone may be forgiven, but not those who lack the courage of their own greatness."- Ayn Rand


Betrayal is a thing that can really cut you deep. Until now, I feel so upset that a blood relative of mine crushed my whole dignity as if i was a criminal of some kind. It really saddens me and got the inside pit of me, my ego, to revolt and have revenge!

The whole thing was nothing really, It was res
olved long before she graduated from college. She started the war when she went to Luzon to visit our relatives in Nueva Ecija. Sources told me that she was telling all sorts of cock and bull stories about me when i was still in Davao. She started the gossip from person to person until one of my sources found out from a relative that she has been talking about it since yesterday. It was a shock for me when my sources told me all about it. I was going nuts and ready to strike back and give her the hell out of me!

I really don't know the reason why she has done such a thing that would wreck my dignity and personality to our clan. After all we've been through, and now this? oh my, it's like she's trying to suck confidence and trust out from our family. She did
not even took noticed of what would i have felt. It's a shame though, trying to compete over nothing? tsk tsk! oh! She betrayed me alright! She ruined the trust i have for her. Tsk, tsk, not to mention that she's my cousin, a part of my blood. The BAD BLOOD to her dad, her siblings... in my body, soul and in my name, VICENCIO.

Years may pass, but i don't think forgiveness will do. Although I am open about it, still, the horror will stay and will get stuck in my mind for eternity. The whole thing changed me and it made a mark on myself. A mark that will never be erased even time cannot heal. I also presumed that she is guilty of what she's done, she can't come to me straight, she's just ignoring every cite of my face. I think she's afraid that i 'm going to hit her. I think she's afraid to confess. And for the record, all of us know what your personality is like and none in our family likes you for that attitude!!!

KRISTIN VAL DEMOCRITO VICENCIO... please try to act your age. You're giving me problems, low and very reasonable, not to mention RESOLVED problems! You may have stepped on me but I will rise and i will get you for good! You'd better shape up 'cause no one in our family liked the way you're treating us. Be aware of who you are dealing with, fcuk!

No comments: