September 25, 2008

The Thorn In My Sleeve

"The good of every desire is not to be tampered with one that has such a black pitiful soul."

Yes, she is the flaw in every account that i have. I didn't know that she was lurking around the bush unnoticed. She was all smile at first, good and hardly traceable. So hard to believe that she peeled off right before and behind me, not knowing that in her hand, that dagger she holds, so sharp and sleek, was about to be plunged right through my heart.


Regardless of what she attained, still, she's one hell of a thorn in my sleeve! If only she had think that what she's done was of great evil.


It has been 8 months or so. I'm still troubled of those hoax she made. Man! she made me look stupid in the eyes of our relatives as if i am this malevolent in nature. I couldn't help but think what her purpose was. "It's for your own good," Kristin Val said. How can it help me if those people whom you gossip with only shows affectionate compassion? tsk, tsk, tsk!


Poor you, why are you doing this? Do you have a grudge on me? Don't you know that the more you will keep on doing this, the more i will think that your a lousy good for nothing conniving snake?! I pity your soul, you're just another foul play to our kind.


To all of us, beware and be alert of a person whom you know is good, especially if that person is a blood relative of yours. She's maybe in disguise but don't fool yourself of what she might do. Remember that a beast will always be a beast no matter how good she cleans up her act, the stain will still remain and will never fade.

No comments: