January 27, 2009

It Started With a Kiss

I was in a deep thought heading toward my bed when all of a sudden my legs collapsed and I was down on my knees for no reason. My heart was pounding fast, chills run down my spine and gave me the goosebumps. Everything seemed totally in a bliss. I rose up and went to bed. I lie down gently.
The moon was so bright and the stars were twinkling elegantly. I began to noticed that the sky was getting darker and darker, it was the cloud covering the moon and the stars like some dark force invading a helpless group of angels. Drops of tears started to fall continuously. I wasn't aware of it really. In fact, I was bothered by its loud thumping on the roof that I could not draw myself to sleep but kept thinking of what happened that noon...

It was 4:30 late that noon when I had just finished writing all my term paper documents. I was so exhausted that I immediately put all the papers in my drawer and went off in a rush. I entered the tube-like prison cell machine called the elevator and waited for it to close. It was about to close when a man two years older than me stepped right in. My heart then started to beat rapidly for the man seemed promiscuous by nature. It was Myigo, my all time crush from grade school and my friends best friend. He was also working at the company. We exchanged smiles and talked for some time. He was wearing a brown ragged coat and a black undershirt, white complexion and a perfectly combed brunette hair. His eyes were coral blue and his lips were red like a rose that bloomed from its bud. He looked handsome as ever.
He kept looking at me as if he wanted to eat me viciously. We were the only person on that elevator. I was hurrying to get out of that machine but I couldn't because we were only on the 10th floor from the ground. I was so nervous that I froze in total nothingness. His hand suddenly reached for my cheek. I looked at him, puzzled. Things got so fast that the next thing I knew we were kissing passionately. It was like heaven, like my longing for him finally paid off. His soft lips pressed on mine deeply and how tender his lips were; the taste of his mouth was so sweet that it made me kissed him even harder. The moment came to me, I noticed that the time of our closeness seemed too long and that it was time to withdraw but my hands won't let. He then gently caressed my neck; I was so aroused that for a second I opened my eyes and saw the floor meter run down to the ground floor and as the door opened I immediately threw myself back and hurriedly went out the elevator. My heart was still beating fast. I could not think straight that I forgot about the party I had to go to. I wanted to go back for him but then I just let myself walked with delight. Without control, I wheeled back at him and gave him a smile. He looked back at me too and nodded and smiled...

Half past three in the morning and I couldn't shut my eyes at all. The rain was heavy and keeps falling completely. I felt the cold all over my body. Alas! my eyes began to close its suffering gently. I tugged for my pillow and blanket. I moved sideways. From there, I could see his angelic face sound asleep. His hands, warm as he embraced me unconsciously. I kissed him and turned off the light as its brightness slowly fade and covered us in total blackness of silhouette.

3 comments:

kiraSue said...

oooohhhh... my goodnesss halelujiah...

your story is cute... you really know how to make your reader hooked to the way you write,,,... hehehehe... amazing uno...
Godbless... keeep on writing...

can't wait for your next post... ahhahahaha...

carl uno said...

hahaha! thanks girl... yep, i will.

Kiyuki MeiLi Chizuko said...

I LOVE IT cARL!! you are really a woman at heart! hahaha!!
it seems like I am reading a woman's diary..that was so nice...with your long time crush huh? take care!!